Albeit the Conference Calling feature is there, but not all of the Asus Zenfone users know about the feature. Like my friend that owns an Asus ZenFone 4, he didn't know how to make a conference call with friends, and this would be a great idea to share the how to guide to make a conference calling on Asus ZenFone.
Having a group conversations on Asus Zenfone is ilke we are in the chatting room like Yahoo room and the kind.
So if any of you don't know how to make a conference call on Asus ZenFone this post will guide you.
How to make a conference call on Asus ZenFone?
- Call your friend, then when your call is answered.
- When you already have one person on call, you can add another, to do so just follow the third step below.
- Now you can use the Conference Call feature, by simply tapping this icon and then tap the contact name or dial the phone number you want to invite to join the conversation.
- Tap again if you wish to invite more people to join the conference.
- Your friend can also tap (If the also using Asus ZenFone) to invite more participants.
- That's all guys. Now you can chat verbally with more than one friends of yours.
That's guys you just set up a conference call on your Asus ZenFone and make conversations with all your friends.