And on this post we will guide you through the whole process to deliver the official Android 6.0 stock ROM to Lenovo A7000. I at the same time will provide you the stock firmware file to download and to be used for updating procedures. The installation procedures are also included on this post to guide you.
The instructions here are specifically created for the Lenovo A7000 owners who have not been received update notifications via OTA. And they can skip the probably boring times and get on to the manual installation procedures.
The stock firmware details.
- Brings Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Build number A7000-a_S153_151127_ROW_TO_A7000-a_S223_160405_ROW.
- Sie 1.3GB.
How to install Lenovo A7000 official Android 6.0 firmware.Preconditions.
- Remember if your device is rooted, there is a big chance this official stock will wipe it out.
- Remember that whatever custom recovery image that is probably powering your device, it could be replaced with a stock recovery image brought by this official ROM.
- Remember to check your existing battery power, make sure it's sufficient to perform the guide.
- Once the stock firmware downloaded, you can connect your Lenovo to your computer.
- When they are connected, transfer the zip stock firmware file to your device's SD Card.
- Rename the zip file to update.zip.
- You can now reboot your Lenovo.
- When it's on again, just head to Settings -> About Phone -> then check OTA section.
- You should be notified now about the existing official update.