Beanstalk custom ROM comes here to deliver Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow software to Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 tablet, you are of course invited to flash this ROM to taste the non-official experience this ROM is offering.
Beanstalk is one the favorite ROMs that has very good reputation to bring a modified Android to Samsung Galaxy flagship so far.
Installing this ROM will make you feel your device perform better and can experience great times.
- Root your device.
- Has already installed either CWM or TWRP custom recovery.
- Has set USB debugging mode enabled.
- Your device will loose its warranty for installing this ROM.
- Perform the instructions here at your own risk.
- Google apps are not included within the ROM, therefore you need to install them separately, don't worry I will provide them for you.
Files needed to complete the flashing procedures below.
Steps to install Beanstalk custom ROM Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100.
- The Beenstalk and Gapps zip files should be transferred to computer now. Do so by connecting your device to PC,
- Once the transfers done you can unplug your device from PC.
- You need to enter to CWM recovery now. Do so by pressing these buttons; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- Choose the following option Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now you also need to perform the Wipe Cache Partition and then select the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You can now flash the zip file now, just select this option; Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card and then search the ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device. Then you can also flash the Gapps zip file afterward.
- When the flashing process done, you need to go back to the main menu to choose the *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot your device now to further choosing the Reboot System Now option.
- You've done it guys. Your device is now powered with the amazing Beanstalk Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow non-stock ROM.