The Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and services company, Huawei has seeded a recent update wrapped with build number, C432B550 bringing Marshmallow dedicated for the Huawei P8 Lite B550.
The famous doze mode, battery life optimization and the needed bug-fixes over technical areas are in there.
You are pleased to manually update your Huawei P8 Lite B550 OTA to the official C432B550 Android 6.0 stock using the instructions from this post.
However before we get into details it's wise to see the following preconditions first.
- The instructions here not for neither bootloeader unlocked nor rooted Huawei P8 LTE.
- Make sure your device has enough battery to perform the updating process.
- Follow the entire steps without skipping anything in order to deliver the software to your device successfully.
You need to download the firmware now, from the below links.
When done downloading it, continue to the instructions below.
How To install the official C432B550 Android Marshmallow ROM to Huawei P8 Lite B550 via OTA.
- Rename the downloaded firmware to the following name update.zip.
- Now make a new folder and name it Dload in your device's internal storage, or in your SD card.
- After Dload folder has been made, place the update.zip file into the folder.
- When you've done it.
- Go to home screen and then to Settings -> About Phone -> System Update -> choose Local Update.
- Locate the update file in the next screen.
- You will see the flashing process will automatically start.
- When it's done, just reboot your device using these keys; Vol Up + Vol Down + Power.