Here is a good custom ROM that I would like you to taste which is CM13 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, that is recently updated to support Android latest Marshmallow version. So if any of you want to taste this amazing ROM then you are openly welcomed. And remember there are several procedures you must firstly take before proceeding.
And of course a root access should already be in your device and a custom recovery software like CWM is already installed to flash the zip files of the ROM and the Google apps.
And if you think you are ready then you are recommended to firstly read the following preconditions.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 should already be rooted before flashing this custom ROM.
- CWM recovery image should already be installed on your device.
- Backup all the important data of your device first.
- Remember to follow all the steps entirely without skipping anything.
- You need to firstly enable USB debugging mode of your device.
- Now I must tell you that installing this non-official ROM will void your device's warranty.
- CM13 doesn't come with Google apps therefore you must install it separately.
Remember that all the possible risks should be yours to take.You need the following file, download it and save it to your PC, okey?
- You must now get this file to your computer CM13 ROM.zip.
- Since this ROM doesn't come with Gapps then you must get this too; Gapps.zip.
Steps to install CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105.
- All the files you previously downloaded to your PC need to be transferred to your Samsung device, do so by connecting your device to computer, and do the files transferring.
- When the files are transferred then you can disconnect your device from computer.
- Now turn off your device to access to CWM recovery by pressing these buttons; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- Then select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Continue with selecting the Wipe Cache Partition. And then choose the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- It's time to flash the zip file, simply choose the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to find the ROM zip file then install it. Repeat the step to install the Gapps zip file.
- After the flashing process done, then you can continue to back to main menu by selecting the *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot the device now, to do so you can choose the Reboot System Now option.
- Well done my friend now your device is powered with CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM.