Google has rolled out their official Android N developers preview powered Image 2 software wrapped with the name NPC91K.
The software is meant for the several Nexus family flagships, which are Nexus 5X, 6P, 6, 9G, 9 also Nexus Pixel C and Nexus Player.
And you will of course find it, instead the pages contains all the links for the variants of Nexus flagships. You will also be guided to install the preview image.
But of course you have to firstly register yourself to Android Beta program, with that you are qualified to install the NPC91K software. No worry, the process is simple.
And Google has included number of improvements and bug-fixes. You will safely expect that your device will perform better than before.
One more thing that this developers preview image has been upgraded to support Vulken 3D IP to give you a better graphic experience and also a new shortcut Google Now launcher to ease you setting up shortcuts within the launcher.
And the emoji emoticons are also updated with new and fresh designs like human emoji and human activities emoji.
To fresh you, devices supported by this software are the following;
- Nexus 5X.
- Nexus 6.
- Nexus 6P.
- Nexus 9.
- Nexus 9G.
- Nexus Player.
- Nexus Pixel C.
- Your pc should already have ADB-Fasboot drivers setup.
- Do not forget to enable Android USB Debugging mode.
- Be sure you have installed Nexus or Google drivers on your computer.
Files needed -- choose one based on your existing device.
- Download NPC91K Factory Image for Nexus 9 / Nexus 9G.
- Download NPC91K Factory Image for Nexus 6.
- Download NPC91K Factory Image for Nexus 5X.
- Download NPC91K Factory Image for Nexus 6P.
- Download NPC91K Factory Image for Pixel C.
- After you have NPC91K downloaded, then extract the file, using software like Winrar, Winzip or 7-zip.
- After the file extracted, you will then see flash-all.bat file. If you don't see it, then perform another "extract".
- You need to boot your Nexus into bootloader / fasboot mode.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the following button at the same time; Power + Volume Down till your screen showing something. Fastboot should be written on top.
- When your device is in fasboot mode, then connect it to computer with a USB cable.
- Double clicking on the flash-all.bat file -- the file you see on the extracted folder.
- For Mac or Linux users; execute the following command in terminal; sh ./flash-all.sh.