And the ROM I would like to introduce to you is OrionOS.
This ROM is probably one of the few new coming ROMs that are trusted by Android community to give Marshmallow experiences and optimizations to the Samsung Galaxy flagships.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 then you are invited to flash the OrionOS Android 6.0 ROM so you can enjoy everything great this ROM is offering. And to that, you can thank to the developer of the ROM.
And remember before proceeding to the full flashing instructions then you are recommended to firstly read the following preconditions.
- The ROM requires a root access therefore root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet first.
- Be sure your device is already powered with CWM custom recovery app.
- Remember to make necessary backups first before proceeding.
- Follow all the steps on the instructions section below and do not skip anything.
- And do not forget to also enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy Tab first.
- Your device's warranty will be voided after flashing the ROM.
- The ROM doesn't come with Google apps, therefore the Gapps will be installed separately.
Remember that all the potential risks that could happen after or during the flashing process should not be given to neither me nor the ROM developer but it's your own responsible.
Steps to install OrionOS Android 6.0 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100.
- Transfer all the zip files stored on your PC to your tablet's SD card.
- After all the zip files transferred you can now disconnect your tablet from computer.
- And it's time to enter the CWM recovery mode by pressing these three buttons altogether; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- You need to select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Continue your action by selecting the Wipe Cache Partition. After that, choose the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You can then select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to continue finding the ROM zip files and then install them one by one.
- After the installation process done, just go to *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- You can then reboot your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 by simply choosing the Reboot System Now.
- Finish. The OrionOS Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM is fully installed to your tablet..