How to install SuperSU on Android via TWRP recovery tutorials for you for rooting purpose. A bootloader unlocked Android device means you can do things unofficial, for example flashing a custom recovery and root your Android as well.
To get the root access then you need a SuperSu flashable zip that comes with SuperSU. This zip file can be flashed using a custom recovery, such as TWRP to further getting a root access for your Android powered smartphone or tablet.
And on this post I will try to guide you to flash SuperSU via TWRP recovery to root any Android device. If you are here searching for that topic. You are at the rightest place.
Learn how to uninstall SuperSU.
- Make a necessary backups.
- Follow the instructions entirely and do not skip any step.
- Remember this. All the risks that I very much doubt will happen, if it happens, are your responsible.
- Make sure you have TWRP installed. If you haven't then please to proceed to how to install TWRP recovery on Android via Fastboot mode.
- Be sure that your battery power is sufficient to avoid a sudden shutdown during the installation period.
Now get this SuperSU file.
- Download SuperSU v2.78 (latest).
- Download SuperSu v2.6.
- Download SuperSU v2.67.
- Download SuperSUv2.66.
Instructions to flash SuperSU file via TWRP recovery to root Android device
- Once you have the file downloaded -- save the SuperSU zip file to your device's storage.
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery -- each device's like Nexus, Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Huawei, etc has different keys combinations to get into the recovery therefore find your combinations.
- Once you are on the TWRP recovery interface, just choose Install and then select SuperSU zip you previously placed on your device's storage.
- Once the zip file selected, just Swipe to Confirm Flash placed on the bottom of your screen, this action will start the flashing process.
- When the flashing process is complete, you will need to Reboot System your device.
You can go check your app drawer to verify whether the SuperSU icon is there. That's it. You have successfully installed SuperSu package to your Android powered smartphone or tablet.