You want to perform mounting or un-mounting, restoring, backup, or want to install a custom ROM, etc. If that's so, you need to install TWRP recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro (X1) of yours. And, you are at the right place.
TWRP is one of the recognized and most used custom recoveries for Android. With it we can perform things like rooting, installing unofficial software, backup, wipe cache and other advanced activities.
And the software is now at version 3.0.0 and has made available for Letv Le 1 Pro. You should be happy for the developers to add your device in the TWRP supported device list.
This post will try to guide you to the entire process needed for installing TWRP recovery on your device to further root it.
If you are ready, then you need to firstly read the following precondition points.
- Have a computer ready.
- Have a USB cable.
- Already set USB debugging mode enabled.
- Your Letv Le 1 Pro should be powered with stock firmware, don't try to follow the guides here if your device using a non official software such as a custom ROM.
- Unlock your device's bootloader. This one will be discussed below.
How to unlock bootloader of Letv Le 1 Pro.
- You need to connect your Letv Le 1 device to your computer.
- Now go to inside ADB & fastboot folder you previously extracted.
- Launch command window from ADB folder. Do so by pressing shift key then right-clicking on blank area to find open command window here, click it then.
- Now execute the command below.
adb reboot bootloader
- Device rebooting will take place. Just wait guys. Patient.
- Now execute the following command for unlocking your device's bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
- Finish. You have an unlocked Letv Le 1 Pro. Well done.
- It's time to make any restart. Type this command.
- You did it.
Install TWRP recovery on Letv Le 1 Pro.
Since your Letv Le 1 Pro is bootloader is unlocked, you can now proceed to install the TWRP recovery, the following is the full guides.
- Once you have the TWRP 3.0 recovery .img file to your computer from the above link. You need to setup ADB and fasboot to your computer.
- Enable your device's USB debugging mode.
- Now go to the folder which containing the TWRP recovery .img file.
- Launch the command prompt window within the folder by pressing Shift key and right click on any empty area within the folder.
- Select Open Command Window Here on the menu.
- Now connect your device to compute, again type the command below to reboot your device into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Just select OK if you are requested to permit Allow USB Debugging.
- When your device's in bootloader, type the following command to install TWRP recovery .img file on command window.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img
- When the installation process is complete, reboot your device, by typing the following command.