The XXU2DPCB official is a recent and awaited update after for sometimes Samsung seemed to cease giving the said device support. And all people with the device in hand are invited to flash it now. Of course you can use the available automatic update utilities like OTA or Samsung KIES. The procedures are easy to apply. However they take time. Because of your turn could be in queue.
So if you dislike waiting and impatient to see what the update is offering then you are welcomed to follow the full and manual installation procedures written on this post.
- Remember that this firmware is only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C, you can see your device model number by going to your About phone section.
- The process will require Odin to be installed on your computer therefore be sure to firstly deactivate your computer's antivirus and Samsung KIES.
- You will also need to enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C first.
- Backup any data that you regard important.
- Follow the entire steps without skipping anything.
- Your custom recovery -- if you have one -- then it will be replaced with a stock recovery image brought by this firmware.
- Your rooted device will be no longer be rooted by installing this firmware.
You can save the following needed files to your computer.
- Here is the firmware file you must get Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow XXU2DPCB.
- You need to also grab Odin v3.10.6.
Tutorials to install XXU2DPCB / N910CXXU2DPCB Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on the Galaxy Note 4 N910C.
- Now power off your phone and then press these buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power to enter to the download mode. (You can also read the how to enter download mode for Samsung Galaxy).
- Remember to keep the buttons pressed until the screen display the following warning then release them to continue pressing the Volume Up button.
- Now double-clicking the Odin file to PC in order to open it.
- When Odin is opened just plug your Samsung device to computer -- remember your device should already be on Download Mode -- wait..
- Added!!! message will come out and that means Odin has successfully detected your device.
- Now click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07 and above) button to get the firmware file with .tar.md5.
- Now click the Start button to begin flashing XXU2DPCB Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow software.
- PASS notification (See the picture below) will then appear to notify you that Odin has done its job successfully.
- You can now reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C phone.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Great job guys.
In case of bootloop condition, then you can perform a factory reset to fix it, be sure you have backups before taking this actions.