However you can install it manually using ODIN. No matter which country you are living. That's because Odin can break the region limited procedures by flashing the firmware from computer to your device.
If you are interested then you can continue reading the post here. However I suggest you to firstly read the following preconditions. Do it guys.
- G900FXXS1CPC8 is only for the Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F only, therefore don't flash it on any other device model number.
- G900FXXS1CPC8 is the official firmware, so installing it will restore your device and bring your device to its default condition. That means whatever modded you made could be removed.
- If your device's using a custom recovery image, it will replaced with a stock recovery image.
- Installing the G900FXXS1CPC8 requires Odin installed on computer.
- It's advised to temporarily disable both your antivirus and Samsung KIES on computer, so these software will not interrupt Odin from running.
Instructions to install XXS1CPC8 / G900FXXS1CPC8 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F.
- Turn off your device now, and then press and hold these keys; Volume Down + Home + Power to boot to Download mode. (There is a dedicated page discussing this, you are pleased to how to enter download mode for Samsung Galaxy).
- Keep those three keys pressed, until you see these warning appear on your device's screen, and then release the keys and press Volume Up to enter the Download mode.
- Double clicking the Odin you previously saved on your PC.
- When is open, you can connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to computer.
- Added!!! message will show up on Odin interface indicating that Odin has detected your smartphone.
- Click the AP (If you use Odin3 v3.09 or latest) or use the PDA (For those using Odin3 v3.07 and newer) button to find the firmware file with .tar.md5.
- You can click the Start button to start installing the G900FXXS1CPC8 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow software.
- PASS notification (See the picture below) will be showing as notifications that Odin has successfully flashed the firmware file.
- Now you can reboot your Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone now.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Well done guys you have flashed the official XXS1CPC8 stock firmware.
If you are stuck at bootloop condition, then no worry, perform a factory reset to fix it. However, make sure you have made backups before perform factory resetting.