The Mi Flash Unlock tool is in version 1.1.0317.1 and delivered unlocking ability to Redmi Note 3, Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro. You can read the details of the tool below.
- Name Mi Flash Unlock Tool English.
- Version: 1.1.0315.1.
- Latest update 17th March 2016.
- Size of tool 2.01 MB.
- Translatied by Xiaomi - Official Version.
- MD5 Hash: 2B1B0A12A3499AE2C0673F3CA791A199.
- SHA-1 Hash: BA4EA7A98C514A14C1E5A0B3E651764D0B3542EB.
- Requirements: Redmi Note 3, Mi 4c or Mi Note Pro on latest Developer ROM.
- Download Mi Flash unlock tool from this page.
- The tool will work only if you have done applying for an unlock permission at http://en.miui.com/unlock/. And you have gotten a verification SMS.
- Be sure you have filled the correct information at https://account.xiaomi.com/, such as your country and mobile number.
- When you have finished the necessary steps for applying unlock permission, then wait for about 3 till 21 days to get the SMS from Xioami.
- The SMS contains the an active MI account along with linked mobile number and phone that you will need for unlocking purposes and should be matched with Mi account. Therefore be patient for the SMS to come.
Those who are experiencing the language issue on the application website, are recommended to peruse this Application Process for Unlocking Bootloader [ENGLISH] Step by Step Guide.
Install Xposed installer on MIUI 7 on Xiaomi.
How to boot into EDL (Emergency Download) via fasboot mode on Android.
Pictorial steps to unlock Xiaomi bootloader with Mi Flash Unlock tool.