Now you can flash Fastboot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and probably on any other models as long as they are powered with MediaTek processor. But on this post I only stick with Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and those who own that device in hand are invited to read the whole post to learn the tips to flash Flasboot on Redmi Note 3 devices.
Fasboot can fix the following issues.
- Stuck / softbrick.
Things you need beforehand.
- A working computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- A usb cable and USB drivers.
- SP flash tools get it from here, if you use Windows 10 then get it from here.
- Vcom driver mediatek, grab from this.
- Fastboot ROM, get it from here.
- Your device battery should be enough to perform the flashing procedures.
How to flash Fasboot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Proceed to the full instructions below but all the risks are yours to bear.
- Install Vcom driver also the SP flash tools you downloaded earlier.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM.
- And then enter the SP flash tool as Run As Administrator.
- Go to Download tab on SP tools.
- Make sure inside the Download-Agent the bin file name is DA_SWSEC.bin.
- On the scatter-loading file, find this file "MT6795_Android_scatter.txt", and then copy and paste the file to this folder "signed_bin" inside the fastboot image file so it can be read.
- Now power off you device and connect it to your computer.
- Press Download icon inside the SP flash tools, then press Volume Down on Redmi Note 3 for your device to be detected by SP flash tools.
- After your device is detected and your processor model appear on the SP flash tools, then release the Volume Down from your Xiaomi.
- The flashing process is successful if you find the ticked icon on your SP flash tools. Like the following.
- The entire process is complete, now your device will reboot, just wait guys.
Good stuff about Xiaomi Redmi.
How To Change Font On MIUI 7.1 And Use Custom Fonts.
Done! Now Fasboot has been flashed to your Mediatek powered Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Congratulation.