Flash the official TWRP recovery on OnePlus 3. The recent official TWRP 184.108.40.206 recovery is available and supporting the OnePlus 3 device, the phone can now be powered with the official TWRP recovery by flashing the custom recovery via Fastboot mode. And the post you are reading now will cover the whole process to flash the official TWRP recovery on your OnePlus 3.
The developer TeamWin is finally moved to deliver the official version of TWRP with 220.127.116.11 build number to the OnePlus 3 device, and we can enjoy everything brought by this non-stock recovery image. Anyway, if you notice that previously the unofficial version of TWRP recovery was released and also bring support to OnePlus 3 you might already learn how to install it and experience the great things that it deliver.
See our previous post titled, how to install unofficial TWRP and root OnePlus 3.
So if you are here because you want to flash the official TWRP recovery on your OnePlus 3 then you are invited to continue reading this post.
- Remember that flashing this non-stock recovery image could cause you losing your device's warranty.
- Make sure you already have installed Android ADB & fastboot quickly on computer.
- You also need to enable USB debugging mode of your OnePlus 3.
- A Windowas based computer, a USB cable and its drivers.
- One more thing, you also need to firstly unlock your OnePlus 3 bootloader.
- Your device's battery power should be sufficient to perform the flashing, if it is not enough, then you need to charge your device first guys.
How to flash the official TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 3.
- You will need to grab the latest version of TWRP recovery file 18MB, after it's downloaded to your computer, then put it to the ADB folder.
- Now you need to connect your USB cable to your device and then connect it to your computer.
- You will need to learn the full instructions to install TWRP recovery via Fastboot on PC.