As we know that Xiaomi has recently rolled out MIUI 8 beta bringing a test for all provided features within, the reasons is of course to discover bugs and how well the MIUI 8 beta will perform on the user's device.
That means XIAOMI is expecting feedbacks from users and reporting the errors they experience when testing this newest XIAOMI version. Once everthing is settled, the final version will be launched and according report it won't be long.
And one bug found on XIAOMI 8 is there is no Google Play Store and Google services preinstalled, this is of course so inconvenience considering we rely to much on Google services for our daily activities.
But don't worry there is a workaround we can take Google Installer apk to manually install Google Play Store on XIAOMI 8 Beta. If you like to give the workaround a try. Then you are invited to continue reading the full instructions below.
English Mi Flash Unlock Tool To Unlock Xiaomi Bootloader.
How to manually install Google Play Store on XIAOMI 8 beta.
- Now you need to enable USB debugging mode on Xiaomi device.
- Once it's enabled, you need to download Google Installer apk file as well.
- You can now launch file manager via your device and then install the Google Installer apk.
- After the apk is fully installed, open it.
- On the application main menu just tap on Start blue button for the app to start installing all the Google services to your device (The process can take sometimes so you need to wait).
Remember that you can also read the following tutorials regarding MIUI.
How To Change Font On MIUI 7.1 And Use Custom Fonts.
Well done my friend now Google Play Store is running on your XIAOMI 8 beta based device.