The latest update of Pure Note7 ROM based on Android 6.0.1 is available now coming with new Samsung UI for Galaxy S5 LTE G900F. The ROM has everything the Marshmallow has with additional features added by the ROM developers.
Those who wish something more than the official ROM is offering can try this custom ROM if their device's already bootloader unloacked and powered with custom recoveries such as CWM / ClockWorkMod or TWRP.
If you are interested to give Pure Note7 Android 6.0.1 ROM a try then you are invited to read and follow the full instructions written on this post now.
But of course you are also recommended to read the following preconditions first before starting.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F should already be rooted.
- You have already unlocked your device's bootloader.
- You already have either CWM or TWRP recovery installed on your device.
- This ROM is made for Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F, therefore don't try to other device and models.
- Make necessary backups such as Nandroid backup before starting.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F.
- Remember that your device warranty will be nullified for flashing a custom ROM like Pure Note7.
Follow the guides written here but all the risks are yours to bear, blame not anyone but yourself, for every possible risk which may happen during or after the flashing process.Well now you are needed to grab the Pure Note7 custom ROM zip file and save it your computer.
Instructions on how to flash Pure Note7 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F.
- You must transfer the ROM zip file from your PC to phone using the USB cable connected to your phone and PC.
- Once all the zip file transferred you need to disconnect from PC.
- Now shut down your Samsung Galaxy S5 then boot into the CWM recovery by pressing and holding these keys; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- Select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- You can now choose the Wipe Cache Partition. Continue to choose the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You need to choose the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to find the ROM zip file then flash the zip file.
- Once the zip file was installed successfully just select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot will begin.
- Finish now you can expect greatness from Pure Note7 custom ROM.
Well done my friend you have successfully flashed the Pure Note7 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM on your Awesome my friend and I hope you like crDroid powered Android Marshmallow ROM.