An under development TWRP recovery is now available for the Samsung Galaxy T-Mobile On5 (G550T/T1), so we can use it to root your device and flashing all the zip based files to our device afterward.
Yes the TWRP is neither official nor in final stage, it's a result of development from XDA senior member, jcadduono. So you may stop expecting the best from it. However in overall it's working just fine. This one I got after reading reviews from some folks on XDA thread.
So this on this post I invite you to taste the custom recovery flavor once it is running on your T-Mobile Galaxy On5.
- MTP support.
- USB Mass Storage support.
- Micro SDcard and USB OTG storage support.
- f2fs file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore).
- exFAT file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore).
- NTFS file system support (read, write, format).
- ADB root.
- Full SELinux support.
- Built in android 6.0 tree.
Note. Installing a non-stock recovery file to your Android smart device will cause tripping your device's Knox warranty. Those make sure you find out whether your mobile provider will still protect your warranty on Knox. If you have fully aware about the risk, keep reading then.
How to flash TWRP recovery and root T-Mobile Galaxy On5 (G550T/T1)A file you need.
Grab the Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy On5 TWRP 3.0.2-0.
How to uninstall SuperSU that can't be uninstalled.
- After you have downloaded the above TWRP file above, you need to visit the following post.
- Afterward to root your device, you can visit the following post.