However if your device's rooted or you are impatient for the official notifications then you can opt the manual installations.
The post you are reading now will guide you to flash the A710FXXU1APBA Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware on Galaxy A7 SM-A710F. So if you are ready then you can read the following preconditions.
- Backup everything you regard important.
- Make sure you have a working Windows based PC.
- A USB cable and drivers.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Your existing custom recovery will be substituted with stock recovery tool.
- Charge your device's batter power if you regard it's low.
- Follow the instruction to update your Samsung Galaxy device without skipping any steps.
Download and unzip these files to your beloved PC.
- Tunisia TUN-A710FXXU1APBA-20160527155950.zip.
- South Africa XFA-A710FXXU1APBA-20160409123005.zip.
- Algeria TMC-A710FXXU1APBA-20160409122620.zip.
- Kenya AFR-A710FXXU1APBA-20160409122610.zip.
- Saudi Arabia KSA-A710FXXU1APBA-20160404172200.zip.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (If in your computer has Odin, then no need to download it again, just skip this).
How to update Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F to A710FXXU1APBA Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware
- Switch off your device, and then press these buttons Volume Down + Home + Power.
- A warning message will appear just release those buttons and press this Volume Up to confirm entering the download mode.
- Inside the Download Mode, open Odin stored in your computer.
- You can connect your phone to computer now for Odin to detect your phone.
- Added!!! notification will come out telling you that Odin has recognized your phone.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to further search the .tar.md5 based file which is containing the firmware inside your computer.
- Click Start button now to begin the flashing process.
- PASS notification on the Odin box telling you that Odin has finished the job.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy device now to finish the whole process.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done my friend.
Just boot into the recovery mode and then choose the Wipe Data / Factory Reset.