But if your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930F, N930FD, N930S, N930L and N930K and it's international variant and it's powered with Samsung owned Exynos processor, then you may proceed to the instructions written on this post. Because your device's presented with unlocked bootloaders.
But if yours is not and using one of the mentioned mobile operators then you may back away to wait for the available rooting methods which may come in the future.
As usual that the rooting of Samsung Galaxy flagship takes Odin tool because it's needed to flash the CF-Auto-Root kernel package to our Android device.
However, there is no CF-Auto-Root that supports Galaxy Note 7 right now. But don't worry there is other way. We can utilize TWRP recovery to flash the SuperSU zip file. The process requires you to firstly install TWRP recovery image.
If you are interested then you can start preparing yourself for the rooting guides. But please to firstly read the following preconditions. Guys.
- A Windows PC with a USB cable and already have an original Samsung Galaxy drivers.
- Backup everything you regard precious data.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is bootloader unlocked.
- Enable Android USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- Make sure your battery power is enough.
Remember to perform the instructions here but all the risks are yours to take. Proceed to the guides if you are sure. Or back away!
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with TWRP recovery
The file you need SuperSU v2.76 zip.
- Make sure you have already installed TWRP recovery on your Galaxy Note 7.
- Now boot your Note 7 to TWRP recovery. Do so by power off your device. Then press and hold Home + Power + Volume Up buttons. Keep hold them till you see logo on screen. Now you may release the buttons. You are inside TWRP recovery.
Note. If this is the first time you boot into the TWRP then you will be asked to Ally system modifications, just swipe right to allow.
- Inside the TWRP main, choose WIPE -> Format Data (not advanced) -> type yes the continue.
└ The action above will wipe your entire data. Be sure before performing that. You already have backups in order to be used to restore once the rooting procedures done.
- When your device's in TWRP recovery connect it to computer.
- Now transfer the SuperSU zip file using the built in MTP connection on TWRP to your Galaxy Note 7.
- Now choose install on TWRP menu to install SuperSU zip file to your device.
- Once done reboot your device guys.
- Reboot your Note 7.