How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715. If your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715 is already updated to android 6.0.1, built id MMB29K.T715XXU2BPD6 official and now you wish to root it to get the lost root access back. You will be walked through to the entire steps.
Since it is Samsung Galaxy flagship, then the best and fastest rooting tool is CF-Auto-Root from Chainfire. We will deliver Super User role to your device.
And of course the CF-Auto-Root is needed to be flashed to our device. To done the job, Odin is needed.
The CF-Auto-Root flashing procedures using Odin takes a Windows based computer. So make sure you have it.
Remember that rooting is not encouraged by Samsung, the Korean company disapproves it instead. The immediate consequence your device will suffer is warranty lose.
- Windows computer, USB drivers installed, a USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Already unlock your device bootloader.
- Backup your data.
- Follow the entire steps without skipping anything.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715 powered with Android 6.0.1 MMB29K.T715XXU2BPD6 official
- Grab Odin flashing tool to your computer. Make sure to place it on the easy to find place. I recommend Desktop. Here is the Odin's official link page.
- Now grab the CF Auto Root and extract it to your PC.
- Now you head to this post' how to root Android with CF-Auto-Root and Odin.
If you have any questions or experience issues. Just launch your queries on the comment area.