If you recently updated your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915G firmware version to the XXS1DPG3 then I must say you are good because now you have made a right decision because now your device is powered with Marshmallow after previously supported by Lollipop.
Samsung has the version with great goodies one of which is TouchWiz update and make screen curved edge more smart.
However updating to XXS1DPG3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow made you lost your root access. But don't worry a Chainfire auto root is already available for you guys.
You can learn to root XXS1DPG3 Android 6.0.1 firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915G from this post. But please to firstly read the following preconditions first.
- Perform the guides here if your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915G is using the N915GXXS1DPG3 firmware.
- Remember that rooting is not approved by Samsung therefore your device's warranty will be canceled.
- Make necessary backups before proceeding to root your device.
- Prepare your Windows computer with USB drivers installed and USB cable because we will use Odin.
- Enable Android USB debugging mode first.
- Please to temporarily disable both your Antivirus and Samsung KIES to prevent them messing with Odin.
- You have bootloader unlocked device.
- Charge your battery first if you regard it's needed.
- Good luck guys.
Note. Please to proceed to the rooting tutorials but remember all the possible risks like damaging or bricking your device are yours to take. Don't blame me or CF-Auto-Root developers if those thing really happen during or after the rooting process.
How to root XXS1DPG3 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915G
- Odin flashing tool to your PC and save it to the easy to find place like Desktop.
- Download CF Auto Root to your computer and then extract the file.
- Once you have downloaded all the files then please to proceed to how to root Android using Chainfire and Odin.
- Make sure you have set USB debugging mode enabled.
Well you did it guys. Any questions in mind regarding this topic? Don't be a stranger to reveal your questions on the provided comment area.