Learn to downgrade from Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for all Nexus flagship devices. If you recently updated your Android OS version to Android 7.0 and found out things don't go as you expect then you can revert back to the Android Marshmallow and reclaim all the excitements your device usually gave.
And this post should be applied only if you have one of these following Nexus models such as Nexus 6P, Nexus 5x, Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 and had made updated to the Android 7.0 Nougat. If not then back away.
The needed action you need to perform to get your device out from trouble is simply re-flashing the Android Marshmallow and the Android OS version will be provided on this post for you.
- I will remind you again to apply these steps; your Google Nexus should already updated to the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
- And you need to make necessary backups.
- And your device's baterry power should be sufficient to perfom the instructions.
- And your computer should already have ABD and Fastboot drivers installed.
- Follow the instructions entirely and do not skip anything.
Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for your Nexus device.
Instructions to downgrade from Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Nexus 6p, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6 and Nexus 9.
- Download the Marshmallow image from above link.
- And click the file.
- You will find the on-screen instructions to reinstall Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow factory image to your beloved Google Nexus device.
Finish my friend and now you can enjoy -- once again the Android Marshmallow -- on your Galaxy Nexus for whatever model you have. And I hope you will find this post useful. Any questions? Do not be a stranger to launch them on the comment area.