LG Flash Tool can be used to update your device by flashing the stock firmware released by LG. This will of course essential to keep your device OS up-to-date and secure from any potential app's attacks because the security improvements brought by the firmware.
And if your device having technical problem such as stuck at bootloop or just want to restore back to the official stock image from stock ROMs, simply use LG Flash Tool.
One more thing that this LG Flash Tool is already patched, that means to use it you don't need to firstly sign-up or register, just download, install and launch the program to your computer based on Windows and you can do everything this tool provide to optimize your LG powered smartphone or tablet guys.
You can use LG Flash Tool to restore to the stock firmware from either custom ROM or Kernel. That would be useful to reclaim your warranty or simply to fix some errors.
- Can flash big file. You can flash 1GB KDZ files using this tool.
- Supports many LG devices. You don't need to worry whether your device is supported or not by this tool because it supports almost all devices as long as they are produced by LG. And you need a correct USB driver installed on your computer.
- Executable file. This tool comes with a single executable package that can be running on your computer. You need to use your USB cable to connect your device to computer once the program is running.
- Logging feature. To track any errors then you can utilize logs to identify what causing the malfunction or error. So you will discover the cause of the errors.
- Small size. The file size of this tool is only 307.28KB.
- It is already being patched. You don't need to login to use it.
- This is a free tool.
- Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 and yes this tool only supports Windows operating system, at least now.
- Your computer should already has Visual C++ installed because this is needed to launch the .exe file to your computer.
- LG USB drivers should already be installed on your PC.
Download LG Flash Tool for Windows from the following link.
|Credits to @ieatacid – xda-developers.|