You can update your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 to the Android 7.0 using a custom ROM namely Night Owl ROM. The ROM can be your daily driver let alone there is no exact time on when will Galaxy Note N7000 receive Android 7.0 officially.
So instead of waiting you better try this ROM and find out what the ROM will offer to your device. And Night Owl ROM is considered one of the best modified ROM based on AOSP and used by many Android users.
If you are sure and wish to give this ROM a try then you are invited to follow the entire flashing process from this blog and prove yourself whether this ROM is good enough for you.
- To flash the ROM then your device must already be rooted.
- Be sure that your bootloader is already unlocked.
- And this ROM requires a custom recovery to be used in flashing the ROM zip file, make sure you have either CWM or TWRP recovery powering your device. In this post I use CWM recovery.
- Flashing this ROM will nullify your existing warranty.
- Make backups first because who knows you might need it later.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
- Follow the entire steps written here and do not skip any steps.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be asked for responsible for any damages or bricks which rarely happen during or after the flashing processes.Now get the following ROM zip file and keep it to your computer.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 to Android 7.0 Nougat Night Owl ROM.
- Now connect your device to PC using the USB cable.
- After you have successfully connected your device to PC then transfer the zip file to your device's internal storage / root folder.
- You can now power off your Samsunbg Galaxy Note N7000 to boot into the CWM recovery by pressing these keys; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- On the CWM recovery, choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Afterward you can select Wipe Cache Partition. And then select Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to search the Night Owl ROM you previously stored on your device.
- After the ROM zip file is successfully flashed, just choose *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Rebooting process will then begin.
- Done you did it guys.
My friend you should be happy now because your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 is now powered with Android 7.0 Nougat by Night Owl ROM.