Here is the download Lenovo A328 stock ROM for you that is originally released by Lenovo containing stock ROM, flash tool and flash file. If you are here seeking for the official stock ROM for your Lenovo A328 then you are at the right place.
On this post you are not only handed with a stock ROM but also the full and complete instructions on how to flash the Lenovo A328 official ROM with pictures to help you easily following the instructions.
If you are ready then we can start on reading the instructions on what files you need to download below.
Download these files to your computer and then install.
- Download Lenovo A328 ROM (1.3GB) (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A computer and a USB cable.
How to install Lenovo A328 stock ROM?
- Launch the SP Flash Tool you installed earlier on your PC.
- You need to click the Scatter Loading button just like on the picture below.
- Then browse and select the scatter file on the folder where you kept the Lenovo A328 ROM in .txt extension.
- The Lenovo A328 ROM scatter file will be loaded by the SP Flash Tool.
- Now you must click the Download button just like in the picture below.
- Remove your device's battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone's turned off or if your device's battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the Lenovo A616 stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Unplug your device from its USB cable now then take off the battery of your Lenovo device.
- Then place the battery again on the Lenovo of yours and then power on your device.