And on this post you are given with full instructions containing pictures to make the guides even easier to follow.
Once the stock ROM is flashed then your device will be free from errors or other technical issues that it might currently have to which you decide to install this Lenovo A526 stock rom.
- Download Lenovo A526 ROM (Kitkat 4.2.2) (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download Flashtool v3.1336.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A Computer and USB cable.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo A526?
- SP Flash tool you downloaded earlier to PC, now open it.
- Find and click the Scatter Loading button.
- Browse your computer to find the scatter file in .txt format where you downloaded to PC.
- The scatter file will be loaded by SP Flash tool.
- Now hit the Download button.
- Remove your device's battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone's turned off or if your device's battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the Lenovo A616 stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Now disconnect your phone from USB and then take off its battery.
- Then put the battery back to the phone then turn on your phone again.
Congratulations because now your Lenovo A526 is powered with a stock ROM officially released by Lenovo.