And also for fixing some technical issues such as bootloop, hang, bricks because of bad apps or wrong rooting tool they have flashed to their Lenovo A616. As we know our device can be damaged or stuck at booloop. And to fix that we can update stock ROM released by Lenovo and once again have a working Lenovo device.
If you are interested let's get into the full instructions to install Lenovo A616 stock ROM.
Files you need to download and install to your computer.
- Download Lenovo A616 ROM (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download Flashtool v3.1336.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A computer and a USB cable.
How to install Lenovo A616 stock ROM?
- Now open the SP Flash tool you installed earlier to your computer.
- Then click the scatter loading.
- Then select the scatter file that fit with the chipset, and point to the folder where there is Lenovo Stock ROM in .txt format.
- SP Flash tool will automatically load all the scatter file.
- Then click on Download option.
- Remove your device's battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone's turned off or if your device's battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the Lenovo A616 stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- You can now disconnect your device from USB cable and remove your battery afterward.
- Then place the battery back again and turn on your device.