Download Lenovo S960 stock ROM if you wish to bring back your device to its factory condition with error-free and have your warranty back once again.
With Lenovo S960 stock ROM you can fix some technical errors such as soft-brick, stuck at bootloop or other errors. Because this stock ROM is provided by Lenovo to deal with the situation beside to make sure your device to be secure as possible.
And if you are interested then you are invited to learn on how to install Lenovo S960 stock ROM from this post. The processes are easy and complete because I provide picture for each step.
Files you need to download and install to your computer.
- Download Lenovo S960 stock ROM (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A computer with a USB cable are needed.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo A616?
- Launch the SP Flash tool on your PC.
- Click on the scatter loading button.
- Now search and then select the scatter file for your chipset, then head to the folder where you keep the Lenovo S960 stock ROM in .txt extension.
- SP Flash tool automatically load the .txt scatter file.
- Now click the Download button like in the picture below.
- Remove your device's battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone's turned off or if your device's battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the Lenovo A616 stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Unplug your device from USB cable now then remove the battery.
- Now place the batter back to its place to turn your device on again.