Here is the list of Samsung Stock ROM for all models. You can download Samsung Stock ROM from here to restore your device and probably to restore your device warranty.
And Samsung Stock ROM can be used too to fix several technical issues caused by apps or tweaks you flashed to your device that effecting your Samsung device performance.
All these Samsung Stock ROMs are free to use and developed by Samsung for their produced devices.
Download Samsung Stock ROM for all models.
|Samsung Model Number||Stock ROM Country||Android Version||Download Link|
|Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ||Vietnam||Android 4.4.2||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Victory SPH-L300||Unknown (SPR)||Android Version: 4.1.2||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360||India||Android Version: 2.3.6||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102||India||Android Version: 2.3.6||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite GT-S5302||India||Android Version: 2.3.6||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos GT-B5512||India||Android Version: 2.3.6||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312||India||Android Version: 4.1.2||Download|
|Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H||India||Tizen Version: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206||Download|
|Samsung Z3 SM-Z300H||India||Tizen Version: 220.127.116.11||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300H||India||Android Version: 4.4.4, 5.0.2||Download|
How to install the Samsung Stock ROM?
- Download Odin tool.
- A Windows PC computer with a USB cable.
- Disable antivirus to prevent the program messing with Odin from starting.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your Android.
- Charge your battery power before proceeding.
- Turn off your device now, then press and hold these buttons together; Volume Down (-) + HOME + Power.
- Release the three buttons soon you see a Warning message appears on screen, then press Volume Up to access the Download Mode. You are inside the Download Mode now.
- Now open Odin you downloaded and extracted earlier to your computer.
- Once Odin is opened then connect your device to computer using a USB cable.
- Your device will be identified by Odin and it will display Added message once it managed to identify your device.
- Now click the PDA / AP, to further search the Samsung Stock ROM on your computer.
- Then click the Start button and leave Re-Partition unchecked.
- The flashing process will start.
- Once the Samsung Stock ROM was successfully installed on your Samsung device then reboot it.
That would be all and I hope you find this Samsung Stock ROM post useful for your.