Learn to how to flash systemless Root on Android with phh's SuperUser. Why we need the Systemless root on our Android device? The reason is of course we still can enjoy OTA updates on our rooted device. That's because the systemless root doesn't mess with your system files. And it is able to allow SELinux to go in enforcing mode.
But firstly we need to have Magisk systemless interface installed on our device, with that we can flash systemless root and the process is very easy. One more thing with the systemless root from Magisk you can use Android Pay with root access. Isn't that great?
And on this post I will explain to install phh's SuperUser systemless root that can work with Android Pay.
How to flash Systemless Root on Android with phh’s SuperUser and Magisk
- First off you need to install Magisk systemless interface on Android of yours.
- Now you need to download the phh’s SuperUser .zip to your PC and then transfer the file to your Android's internal storage.
- Once you've done, you need to boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
- On the TWRP recovery mode interface, select and tap Install button then install the phh's SuperUser.zip in your device.
- Reboot your device, once the phh's SuperUser .zip file has been flashed.
- Now head to Google Play Store to download and install phh's SuperUser app.
- Also download and install Magisk Manager apk file on your device.
Why you need Magisk Manager app? With this you can disable root access so you can use Android Pay, and other things like playing Pokemon Go.
Finish now you can do many things with systemless root and Magisk interface and I hope you find this post useful for you.