The TWRP version is 3.0.2 and it is a free software developed by third-party developers to Android powered device owners make several non-official activities in order boosting their device's performance.
And if you are ready, then we can continue to the steps in installing TWRP recovery on Moto G4 Play.
How to install TWRP on Moto G4 PlayHow to root Moto G4 Play.
- Backup every data you regard important.
- Unlock your Moto G4 Play first Or you can learn on how to unlock Motorola bootloader.
- The tutorials here only for Moto G4 Play.
- Installing this custom ROM will void your warranty.
- A computer with already have ADB and Fastboot installed and configured.
- Now download Android SDK on the Android Developers official website and then install it on your PC.
- Download Fasboot and ADB package based on your OS.
- fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-athene.img
Well done my friend you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Moto G4 Play.