If you are now experiencing technical issues as the results of rooting, flashing custom ROMs or other unofficial activities then you should flash a stock ROM to fix them.
Or you simply want to have your warranty back as the result of rooting that made you lost your device's warranty.
|Lenovo K80M Stock ROM|
- Download Lenovo K80M ROM (Kitkat 4.4.4) (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download Flashtool v3.1336.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A USB and a computer.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo K80M?
- Open SP Flash on computer..
- Click on the scatter loading button. See the image below now.
- Choose the scatter file in your computer point the folder where you saved Lenovo Lenovo K80M Stock ROM in .txt format.
- SP Flash tool will then load the scatter.file
- Click Download button.
- Remove your device's battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone's turned off or if your device's battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the Lenovo A616 stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Now disconnect your phone from USB and then take off its battery.
- Then put the battery back to the phone then turn on your phone again.
Well done my friend now you have install stock ROM on Lenovo K80M of yours.