So if you live in that region then you should been notified from the System Update feature on the About Phone area. There you can simply head to Settings -> About Phone -> System Update to lift up your current Android version to the Android 7.0 Nougat with about 953MB in size. Afterward, your beloved Moto G4 Plus could enjoy the best things Nougat is offering such as;
- Improved Doze Mode.
- Notifications have been improved.
- Vulkan API.
- Seamless Update.
- New Messaging Apps.
- And so on.
And the post you are reading now will guide you to the whole instructions to install Android Nougat 7.0 zip file to your Moto G4 Plus device.
How to manually install Android 7.0 Nougat Official On Moto G4 Plus
- Now make backups before beginning.
- Then download the above official Nougat zip file to your device's memory.
- Or download to your computer first then transfer the zip file to your device's memory.
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat official to Moto G4 Plus via stock recovery.
- Now boot your device to the recovery mode.
- Then inside the recovery mode use the Volume buttons to navigate up or down to choose the certain options just use the Power button.
- Select the OTA update zip you previously moved to your device's memory.
- Then choose the Apply Update or Apply update from phone storage features provided by the Stock Recovery.
- Now choose the OTA zip file.
- The installation will begin, then just wait, once it's done reboot your device using the Reboot System option on the Stock Recovery main menu.
- Well done my friend you have successfully updated your Moto G4 Plus to the Android 7.0 Nougat official.