Here you will learn on how to root Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920L. Then you will enjoy all the exciting goodies from root. And this post will help you get root access on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
But let me remind you that rooting will give you one and unavoidable consequence which is losing your warranty. If that's the case you can restore to the official stock firmware update to reclaim your warranty.
Anyway if you are ready we can start by firstly reading the preconditions below.
- A Windows computer with already have USB drivers installed and a USB cable.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920L must already be updated to the Android 6.0.1, built id MMB29K.G920LKLU3DPB2.
- You need to also enable Android USB debugging mode.
- Charge your device's batter power if you consider it's less power.
- Backup any data you regard important.
- Follow all the steps without skipping any step.
Remember to follow the rooting instructions on this post but all the possible risks which may happen are your responsible.Files you must download and extract to your computer.
Instructions to root Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920L
- Power off your device to enter to the Download Mode.(Visit this page how enter download mode for Samsung Galaxy).
- Once you see these warning notification, just press the Volume Up to get into the Download Mode.
- Open Odin now when your device is in Download Mode.
- Connect your device to computer once Odin is opened.
- If Odin managed to detect your device then it will display this notification; Added!!!.
- Click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to get the CF-Auto-Root file you downloaded and extracted earlier on your PC.
- Now click the Start button to flash the CF-Auto-Root tool on your Samsung Galaxy device.
- PASS notification will be appearing once the CF-Auto-Root package installed on your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Reboot your device to complete all the rooting procedures.
Well done my friend because you have done all the steps to root Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920L and now enjoy all the candies.