Here is the full tutorial on how to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to Android 6.0.1 using the Norma ROM. However it's not the official Norma ROM, instead it's made based on it. And you should give this ROM a try to find out what it offers and how well it will perform on your device.
Preconditions and information.
- Build status is unofficial, testing build.
- Support only Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005.
- Make sure that you already have TWRP recovery installed. If not please to learn it on how to install TWRP on Android Samsung Galaxy.
- You will also need a computer and a USB cable to transfer the zip file to your device from PC.
- Also you need to enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure you perform backups first for any data you regard important.
- Charge your device's battery power before proceeding to the flashing instructions written on this post.
- Follow all the entire steps without skipping any steps so you will succeed.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Norma ROM
Perform the flashing instructions on this post but remember that all the possible risks are your responsible.
- Connect your device to PC to transfer the ROM zip file to your device's storage.
- Once done, disconnect your device from USB cable.
- Power off your device now.
- Now boot into the TWRP recovery mode, by pressing these buttons; Volume UP + Home + Power to boot to the Recovery Mode or TWRP Mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, do the full data wipe by firstly select the Wipe button, and then Swipe to Factory Reset option.
- Once done, then tap the Install button to flash the ROM zip file to your device.
- Confirm the installation -> Swipe to Confirm Flash option. The installations will then begin.
- Once it's completed, you will likely see the following picture.
- If you experience the technical issue, please to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button.
- Then select the| Reboot System option to reboot your device.
Well done you have learned all the needed steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to Android 6.0.1 using Norma ROM.