Here is the download link for Lenovo A7-30GC stock ROM. Those who wish to flash the stock ROM for Lenovo A7-30GC can read this post. You are going to need a stock ROM for fixing several technical issues that are probably causing the performance of your device negatively. And if you want to know that this stock ROM can remove your device's root access and all the modified ROM and apps installed there. Therefore make backups first.
And if you don't know on how to flash the stock ROM on the Lenovo A7-30GC then you can read the full instructions from this post.
We will use a software called SP Flash tool that you need to firstly download to your computer and therefore you will need a PC and a USB cable.
Download these files to your computer and then install.
- Download LENOVO A7-30GC Stock ROM (1.3GB) (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A computer and a USB cable.
- Your root access will be wiped out.
- Your existing custom ROM will be removed unless you make backups first.
How to install stock ROM on LENOVO A7-30GC?
Follow the instructions without skipping anything and be sure you have made backups.
- Launch the SP Flash Tool you installed earlier on your PC.
- You need to click the Scatter Loading button just like on the picture below.
- Then browse and select the scatter file on the folder where you kept the LENOVO A7-30GC in .txt extension.
- The LENOVO A7-30GC stock ROM scatter file will be loaded by the SP Flash Tool.
- Now you must click the Download button just like in the picture below.
- Remove your device's battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone's turned off or if your device's battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the LENOVO A7-30GC stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Unplug your device from its USB cable now then take off the battery of your Lenovo device.
- Then place the battery again on the Lenovo of yours and then power on your device.