Here is the download link for Lenovo A8-50LC stock ROM, you can utilize this stock ROM to fix several technical issues that your device might experience now. Lucky you because you are landing to this post and find the stock ROM you are searching for.
The stock ROM of Lenovo A8-50LC comes with the stock ROM, USB drivers and SP Flash tool to flash the ROM from computer to your device. So you will be given with all the necessary files for your own need.
And one more thing since your device will flash the stock ROM then it will revert to its original settings, that means all the files stored will be wiped out, and your device will be as new as you first bought it guys. Therefore make backups. That will help.
Download these files to your computer and then install.
- Download Lenovo A8-50LC Stock ROM (1.3GB) (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver Sedboz.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A computer and a USB cable.
- Your root access will be wiped out.
- Your existing custom ROM will be removed unless you make backups first.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo A8-50LC?
Follow the instructions without skipping anything and be sure you have made backups.
- Launch the SP Flash Tool you installed earlier on your PC.
- You need to click the Scatter Loading button just like on the picture below.
- Then browse and select the scatter file on the folder where you kept the Lenovo A8-50LC in .txt extension.
- The Lenovo A8-50LC stock ROM scatter file will be loaded by the SP Flash Tool.
- Now you must click the Download button just like in the picture below.
- Remove your device's battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone's turned off or if your device's battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the Lenovo A8-50LC stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Unplug your device from its USB cable now then take off the battery of your Lenovo device.
- Then place the battery again on the Lenovo of yours and then power on your device.