Today I would like to share tutorials to enable Partial Screenshot on CM14.1 ROM. As we know that recently we are given with great news from CyanogenMod team about the upcoming of finished nightly build of CM for many devices.
The news say that devices such as Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and 3 are among others supported device. Therefore prepare yourself for the coming of CM14.1 final build with all the tremendous features along to your device.
However there is something that is apparently left behind from this build, the one we like too much, which is the Partial Screenshot feature. The CM14.1 doesn't make this feature enable by default. We need to enable it first to use it.
Those who don't know, Partial Screenshot feature allows us to take screenshoot only on the selected area of your screen. Thus you don't need to take the whole screen while taking a screenshot, only the parts you after. This feature is already there on Samsung Galaxy devices for long time. Somehow Google has not placed it on the Android stock yet.
Therefore on this post, I will share to you the trick to enable the Partial Screenshot on your device, the requirement you need to have to apply the trick is; your device's powered with CM14.1 ROM, or else install it first guys!
Useful tutorials here.
- How To Update HTC ONE M7 To Android 7.0 With CM14.1 ROM.
- Debloat CM13, CM14.1 Of CM Apps With This Flashable Zip File.
- How To Enable Root Access On CM14 ROM.
- Apply the guides written on this post only if your device using CM14.1.
- Be sure you make backups first.
- Your device should have CWM or TWRP recovery. Learn to install TWRP on any Android device.
- Charge your device's battery power if it's considered has less power.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your Android OS powered device.
- Follow the guides and don't skip any steps, oke, guys?
- Good luck guys.
Download Mod Partial Screenshot file.
How to enable Partial Screenshot on CM14.1 ROM
Note. Perform the instructions written on the post at your own risk. Make sure you have made backups.
- If your device is on, then power it off and boot it into the recovery mode.
- On the CWM or TWRP recovery mode, head to Install, then choose the file you previously downloaded from the download link above.
- Now install it, by swiping to confirm the installation / flash, and the flashing processes will start.
- You need to reboot your device now once the file is installed.