WhatsApp is without a doubt the current most used instant messaging app and the best too. Because its simple interface, clean and neat design and also so easy to add a new contact by simply save the phone number without the need for pin.
And now WhatsApp developers have decided to make their app so much better by providing a video call feature to which all the contacts can wage conversations with video to see to each other. I am personally happy.
However this feature is still in beta stage, that means it's not perfect yet, many improvements still needed. Once you use it you will find out that the video quality is not yet good and sometime we couldn't place call. But don't worry because the upcoming update will deal with the problem.
If you want to try the WhatsApp video call then you can continue reading this post.
How to enable WhatsApp video call feature to make video call on WhatsApp.
- Firstly you need to uninstall your existing WhatsApp app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Now you need to download the newest WhatsApp APK (v.2.16.80). And then transfer the APK file to your device now.
- Now enable the Unknown Sources option by heading to Settings -> Security -> Check the Unknown Sources Option box guys.
- Now install the APK file of WhatsApp v2.16.80. Follow all the installation procedures. Till finish guys.
- Once the apk is fully installed, then setup WhatsApp account now.
- Now you can make a video call by open a contact that already uses this WhatsApp new version then tap the Call icon.
- Tapping the Call icon will give you two options, to make Audiod Call or Video Call, just tap on Video Call.