Are you here to root LG V20 of yours without computer? If you are here for that purpose then you have landed to the rightest place. Because here we will guide you to the whole needed procedures on how to root LG V20 without PC. As the newest flagship of LG V the device is armed with great and superb features and abilities. Without doing anything unofficial the phone is already at the peak stage. However we always want to break the factory limit, that's the root coming for the aid.
The 5.7 inch HD screen device was announced at September 2016 that has 513 pixels per-inch protected with Gorilla Glass 4 at front. And the processor planted by LG is the solid Snapdragon 820 along with 4GB RAM for fast data processing. And it's coming with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. So if you want more pies and eat them as whole. You need to root LG V20 and lucky you because the rooting method for the said device is already available.
You are of course already knowing that the root activity could effect of losing your device's warranty. If you don't mind with that consequence, you are welcomed to continue reading this post, because here all the necessary steps are compiled neatly for you to follow.
- Make sure you only apply the guides here if your device is LG V20.
- You need to have a TWRP recovery image installed on your LG V20 to follow the guides written here.
- Rooting your LG V20 will void your warranty.
- Make sure enable USB debugging mode of your LG V20
- Make sure you have charged your battery power.
- Don't skip any steps but follow all the steps written here.
- Backup first before doing anything.
How to root LG V20 without PC
Follow the guides written here but all the possible risks are yours to bear.
- Download root package for LG V20 With CF-Auto-Root to your device's root sd card, then rename the file into Update.zip.
- Now power off your LG V20 and then boot into the TWRP recovery mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the rooting Update zip file you previously transferred to your device's storage on step 1.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.
- Your device's is now rooted.
There you go my friend now you just did it to root LG V20 without computer. You can now flash all the root apps, mods and kernel. Great.