And this post will guide you through the entire process of installing the Android 6.0.1 N7 Edge Grace Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F. But remember that installing this kind of ROM will void your device's warranty. Of course you already know about it. And once you have this ROM installed you will find the wonderful things await you to enjoy.
But before thinking of flashing this modified ROM, I would like to invite you to read the preconditions section, because on that section you will find points for preparations.
- The Android 6.0.1 N7 Edge Grace ROM should only be installed on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F only.
- We use TWRP recovery here, you should have this custom recovery installed on your device, or you can also use CWM.
- This ROM is based on AOSP, therefore unlock your device's bootloader first, beforehand.
- Make sure you already prepare your computer and a USB cable.
- Be sure you have enablee USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Charge your battery power first.
- All the steps written on this post must be followed entirely and don't skip any steps.
- Backup your data first before proceeding to the full instructions.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F to Android 6.0.1 N7 Edge Grace ROM
Your warranty will be voided. Perform the guides below and all the risks are yours to take.
- Download the Android 6.0.1 N7 Edge Grace Marshmallow Custom ROM to your PC.
- Now you need to use your USB cable to connect your device to PC. Once they're connected then transfer all the zip files to your device's SD card.
- Now power off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the recovery mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device's storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.
Well done my friend you have followed all the necessary steps to flash the Android 6.0.1 N7 Edge Grace Marshmallow Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge device.