Not to mislead with the name OnePlus 3T and relate the phone as the successor of OnePlus 3, because it is not guys. OnePlus just want to make a surprise for us to end this year. Well from the report I red previously that many have bought the phone and now they are enjoying the features that the firmware is offering.
For those who own the OnePlus 3T, then let me tell you one thing! OnePlus recently rolled out a new official update for your device, the build name is OxygenOS 3.5.3 that comes with some great new features and native apps for you guys.
Now I am taking my part to guide you to the process of flashing the OxygenOS 3.5.3 on OnePlus 3T device. You can follow the full instructions on this post. At the end your device will be powered with OxygenOS 3.5.3 and enjoy everything that is offered by the OS.
For you to know that the update is official and it's for worldwide, that means it's now rolling and will knocking your door. But since it's a global update. Therefore it takes sometime to reach you, no matter where you are, probably your turn is still in queue. But if you dislike of waiting that long then you are welcomed to follow the manual instructions from this post to flash the OxygenOS 3.5.3 on OnePlus 3T device.
Features offered by the OxygenOS 3.5.3.
- Added emergency calling for India (triple press the power button to trigger).
- Added motion detection in camera and enhanced image capturing quality.
- Added OnePlus community app.
- Updated touch panel firmware and optimized touch precision.
- Updated GPS library and optimized location accuracy.
- Redesigned clock UI.
- Redesigned calling UI.
- Increased stability and implemented various bug fixes.
- You need to firstly install ADB & Fastboot on your Windows PC or Mac OS X.
- One thing to remember that this instruction is only fo OnePlus 3T, therefore if you don't have this device, then back away.
- Albeit flashing this firmware is a safe thing to do, but it's always wise, to make backups.
- Charge your device's battery power if it's now sufficient.
- Good luck guys.
Download OxygenOS 3.5.3 from below
How to install Oxygen 3.5.3 on OnePlus 3T
- Now download the OxygenOS 3.5.3 zip file from the above link to your device's internal memory.
- Once done then reboot your OnePlus 3T into the recovery mode.
- Inside the recovery mode, then select Install from ADB Sideload.
- Now you can connect your OnePlus 3T to PC.
- You need to launch the command window from the ADB folder by pressing Shift + Right click and then choose the Open Command Window.
- Verify whether your device's properly connected to PC or not, by executing this command.
- (After executing the above command and you see your device's information and details, it means your device's properly connected and it's fully prepared to flash the OxygenOS 3.5.3 firmware).
- Now type the following command and then hit the Enter to start flashing the OxygenOS 3.5.3 on your OnePlus 3T.
adb sideload File Name.zip
- (Just as the example, the adb sideload will likely be like this; OnePlus3TOxygen_16_OTA_008_all_1606122244_e0cfc5ffc8bf411a.zip).
- After the flashing processes are complete, just reboot your device guys, that will be great now.
Well done because you have successfully installed the OxygenOS 3.5.3 firmware on OnePlus 3T device.