Do you want to update Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F to Android 7.0 Nougat? Then you can flash the ZephyrOS Nougat custom ROM that is designed and developed to deliver Google's latest mobile operating system to your device.
And on this post, we will elaborate all the needed steps to install Android 7.0 Nougat ZephyrOS ROM to your Galaxy S5 LTE G900F so be sure you are ready for it. Once you installed it, then you will enjoy all the great features offered by this ROM.
However, something you should know that to install this non-official ROM will void your existing warranty. I notify you this in case you don't know. So proceed with all the risks are yours to bear. Are you read? Let's do it.
Preconditions and information.
- The ZephyrOS Nougat must be installed only if your device is Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F phone.
- Be sure you have either CWM or TWRP recovery, as for me I use TWRP to this tutorials.
- Remember that this cool ROM was created based on AOSP therefore your device's should already be bootloader unlocked.
- A computer and a USB cable is needed.
- Don't forget to also enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE.
- If your device's battery is less than enough, you are recommended to charge it now.
- Remember that you need to follow the entire steps.
- Backup first guys, in case something terrible wrong happens, then you can restore always.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F to ZephyrOS Nougat Android 7.0 Nougat ROM
Your warranty will be voided. Perform the guides below and all the risks are yours to take.
- Download the ZephyrOS NougatAndroid 7.0 Nougat ROM to your PC.
- Now you need to use your USB cable to connect your device to PC. Once they're connected then transfer all the zip files to your device's SD card.
- Now power off your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F phone then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the recovery mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device's storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.
Okey my friend you have done it. You just updated Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F to ZephyrOS Nougat Android 7.0 Nougat ROM. You can check it by simply heading to Settings -> About Phone. See what Android ROM is powering your device now.