Norma N7 comes with all the features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 firmware. Therefore you can find and taste what it's like to have the Note 7's features running on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and the post you are perusing now will guide you through the entire processes to flash the custom ROM.
One thing you should know that flashing this kind of modified ROM requires you to have the CWM or TWRP recovery installed, that means you should already one of the recoveries on your device, that's of course will nullify your device's warranty.
- Make sure you already unlocked the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F device.
- Make sure you already have installed TWRP recovery. You haven't guys? Then please to larn it from here; how to install TWRP recovery on Android.
- Prepare your computer and a USB cable.
- Don't forget to also enable USB debugging mode.
- If your device's battery power is less then charge it first.
- Flashing this kind of ROM will void your warranty.
- Norma N7 custom ROM comes with Gapps.
- This is a recommended advise, make backups guys, don't you skip this one.
- Follow all the steps and don't you skip any steps.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F to Android 6.0.1 Norma N7 Custom ROM Tutorials
Your warranty will be voided. Perform the guides written on the post and all the risks are yours to take.
- Download Norma v10.zip and Gapps to your PC.
- Now you need to use your USB cable to connect your device to PC. Once they're connected then transfer all the zip files to your device's SD card.
- Now power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device's storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.