The stock apps I am talking about are like Google Chrome, Gmail, Google+, Google Play Store, Youtube, Google Docs, Calender, etc. What kind of Android device if there are no such apps? Can be very weird of course !
And the Gapps shared on this blog support all the Android devices, and custom ROMs. So you should not be worry about the compatibility. Because it's already tested and running well on the Android custom ROM based device.
Custom ROMs such as CyanogenMod, AOSP, SlimROM, AOKP, etc usually don't come with the Google Apps / Gapps, therefore we need to flash the zip file of Gapps right after flashing the custom ROM itself guys.
And for that purpose then I decided to make a dedicated page to provide all the Android Marshmallow ROM users the Gapps for you. And of course, flashing the Gapps zip file is the same like you flash the custom ROM. You need a custom recovery such as CWM or TWRP installed.
- Install the CWM or TWRP recovery first, if you haven't then follow the page's instructions to install TWRP on any Android device.
- You need to also enable USB debugging mode of your Android device.
- A computer with a USB cable that are ready to use.
- Charge your device's batter power if you see it's less power.
- Your device is already powered with a custom ROM such as CM13, etc.
Download Gapps for Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 custom ROMs
How to install Gapps on Android?
Installing the Gapps for Android Marshmallow ROM is similar like you install the custom ROM, it takes a CWM or TWRP recovery, then on the main menu just tap on Install, then search the Gapps zip file you have stored on your device's storage then install it by confirming the installation process and then wait for the installations to finish.