Here is the guide to install TWRP on Google Pixel XL. It is the TWRP recovery version 3.0.2 that you can flash on your beloved and shiny Google Pixel XL. Those who own the said device can come here and follow all the needed instructions to bring the TWRP 3.0.2 recovery on Google Pixel XL. And you will be thankful for doing so.
With TWRP recovery installed on your Google Pixel XL, then you can flash the custom ROMs, root your device, install Kernel and tweaks to lift up your device's performance to the level of your dream. And remember, doing so will effect of losing your device's warranty, that's the unavoidable consequence. Therefore perform at your own risk. Okey?
But considering the benefits you will enjoy after having the TWRP recovery powering your Google Pixel XL, I guess losing the warranty will not be a big thing for you guys.
- I recommend you to firstly backup all your data.
- Be sure that you firstly enable your USB debugging mode. (How to enable USB debugging mode on Android). Okey??
- Remember to only apply the guides written here if your device is Google Pixel XL.
- Make sure that your device's bootloader is already unlocked. Or you can learn on how to unlock bootloader of Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
- I believe you will need a computer and a USB cable.
- Follow all the instructions written on this post and do not skip anything.
How to install TWRP 3.0.2 recovery on Google Pixel XL
Perform the instructions from this post but all the possible risks are yours to bear.
- Now you must download Android SDK from its official website's page and install it. Set it up with downloading platform-tools and also USB drivers package within SDK.
- Or. You can download Fastboot / ADB package based on your OS from the below links to your PC guys.
fast boot twrp-3.0.2-0-RC1-fastboot-marlin.img
Well done my friend because you have successfully flashed the TWRP 3.0.2 recovery on Google Pixel XL and enjoy guys.