The AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha (G850A) is a decent phone that comes with considerable features and abilities. The phone itself was an old phone, released at the September 2014 with Android 4.4.4 KitKat ROM preinstalled.
And since we have the KingRoot supporting the phone, then we can use the rooting package to root the smartphone to further flash the modified ROM, removing the stock apps we don't need, and many other things that are impossible to be done on the non-rooted smartphone.
- Make backup first before proceeding to the guides on this post.
- Make sure that your phone's bootloader is already unlocked.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on your AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha (G850A), by going to the Settings -> Security -> Find and check the Unknown Sources option there.
- Follow all the steps written on this post without skipping any steps.
How to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha (G850A) without PC with KingRoot?
Perform the instructions on this but all the possible risks are yours to take.
- Download the KingRoot app now from here (NewKingroot APK file for AT&T Galaxy Alpha G850A).
- Once you have done it then head to the post here; how to root Android with KingRoot app.