Hi guys you can follow the guides to update Samsung Galaxy Note LTE N9005 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat using CM14.1 ROM, that would be a great news for you to know that CM14.1 custom ROM supporting your device.
CM14.1 ROM is probably the best modified ROM for Samsung Galaxy flagship because it's attentively developed and maintained with a very reputable Android developer team, as the result we can enjoy the stable, fast and also smooth ROM when running and powering our Samsung Galaxy device. By hearing or reading the name we are instantly convinced that the ROM is great and deserve to be used as daily driver.
Therefore if you want to update your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 then you are welcomed to follow the flashing instructions from this post. And the result is your device will have one of the most stable ROM on Android realm.
- Make sure only apply the guides from here if your device is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 device.
- Do not forget to firstly unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005's bootloader.
- Enable your device's Android USB debugging mode.
- To flash the CM14.1 on your device, it requires a custom recovery such as CWM or TWRP, therefore install one of the non-stock recoveries first. You can learn to install TWRP on any Android devices.
- Make backups first toward all the data you regard important to avoid the unwanted condition.
- Follow all the steps written on the how to section below and do not skip any steps if you want to succeed.
- CM14.1 ROM doesn't include Google Apps therefore you will need to install them separately.
- Make sure your computer and a USB cable are ready to use.
- Good luck guys.
Now download the zip files from below links to your PC.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat with CM14.1 ROM
Follow the flashing instructions on this post but remember all the risks are yours to bear.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 to computer using a USB cable and then transfer all the zip files (CM14.1 ROM and Google Apps) you downloaded earlier to CP to your Nexus's SD card.
- Now power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the Android 7.1.1 Nougat CM14.1 ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device's storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.