The ROM is stable and fast enough once it's running on your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE, and according to several blogs and users who have tested the ROM, they say it's not too hype to consider it to be our daily driver.
If you are now searching for the perfect ROM with Android 7.1.1 for your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F device, then why not give this ROM a try, and find out yourself whether it's the right one for your device, and of course this post contains the instructions to guide your flashing it, okey?
- Make sure to only flash the AOKP Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F and not on any other device's model.
- Remember that since this ROM is AOSP based ROM, therefore you are going to need to unlock your device's bootloader.
- One more thing if you haven't made backups, then backup first, it's recommended guys.
- Flashing the AOKP Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM needs a CWM or TWRP recovery, therefore learn how to install TWRP on any Android device, if you haven't done it.
- Do not forget to enable USB debugging mode of your device.
- Follow all the steps written on this post and do not even think to skip any steps.
- There are no Google Apps on the AOKP Android Nougat 7.1.1 ROM therefore you will need to install them separately.
- Good luck guys.
Now download all the zip files below to your computer and do not extract the zip files
How to update Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F to Android 7.1.1 Nougat with AOKP ROM
Okey guys just follow the guides written on this post to update your device however all the possible risks are yours to take therefore blame none but yourself if that risks really happen.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F to computer using a USB cable and then transfer all the zip files (AOKP and Google Apps) you downloaded earlier to PC to your Nexus's SD card.
- Now power off your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE G900F then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the Android 7.1.1 Nougat AOKP ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device's storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.