All the Vivo V3 owners worldwide here a news for you! You can now officially update your Vivo V3 to Android 7.0 Nougat from Google. The news came to me recently from the several trusted tech related blogs.
And the official update is currently available on the over the air option, yes you can download and install the latest firmware through the air using the system update checker on the settings of your device guys.
And remember that this official Android 7.0 Nougat is so tempting to be installed considering all the features it brings for you. One of which is the feature called Multiwindow to which allows you to use number of apps in the same window at the same time, this way makes the multitasking business so easy.
No to mention other features such as the System UI Tuner, Battery Management, other the progress from the Marshmallow functionalities. So if you are convinced already to deliver the Android 7.0 Nougat to your device. Then you are welcomed and can be used this tutorial post to update the Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 powered processor to Android 7.0 Nougat.
And make sure you have a solid and strong internet connection because the downloading and installing processes take the internet connection. And do not forget to enable USB debugging mode of your Android.
How to officially update Vivo V3 to Android 7.0 Nougat with OTA
Well if you are ready guys, then let's proceed to the complete steps to update your device guys, but please to make sure you've already made backups.
- Now on your device, go to Settings.
- Then find the System Update Settings.
- Open the System Update Settings option to check whether the Android 7.0 Nougat update is already available for your Vivo V3 or not guys.
- Now tap on the Option; Check for System Updates.
- Your Vivo V3 will start checking the new update for Android 7.0 Nougat availability.
- If available, then tap on Download Now option.
- Then tap the reboot and install option.
- Your device will be rebooting now.